At our sister organization and website, Zarepath Publishing/NowNow Books, we are currently accepting unsolicited book proposals for the following imprints only:
(To increase your chances, your book must solve a problem using principles from God’s Word).
Related: Take some time out to watch this video by Dr. Myles Munroe on why you should publish a books and continue with this page
The following topics will stand your submission out and will increase its chances of being accepted by our team of experts.
- Christian ministry.
- The principles and strategies of the Christian faith.
- Marriage and parenting.
- Money and finance explained through the eye of God’s Word.
- Business success explained through the eye of God’s Word.
- Biblical and theological perspectives on contemporary issues.
Authors of such books are expected to have demonstrable expertise on the subject their books are addressing.
Your proposal must include:
- A brief description of the proposed book.
- The unique contribution of the book and why you feel it must be published.
- The table of contents, including a two or three sentence description of each chapter.
- Your intended reader.
- Your curriculum vita including your qualifications to write the book.
The proposal should be no more than 4 pages. If we are interested, we will respond within two weeks.
If we are not interested, we will also respond telling you what you need to improve upon.
Please send an email and submission to infobooksng at gmail.com or you fill the contact page on this website indicating your intentions and we will get back to you.