How to achieve greatness in life and business
How to overcome obstacles
Christian faith principles

How to overcome obstacles

Sponsored Ad: Best-selling Christian romance novel, The Prostitute, becomes a movie! What happens when a morally upright man decides to get married to a long-term notorious prostitute? Watch movie today or click poster to watch

Best selling christian romance film

           

How to overcome obstacles to success,  happiness and to the achievement of set goals should be a process you should be interested in. It’s important that you should succeed and you cannot succeed without achieving set goals.

Related: How to take action on your goals 

 

Overcome obstacles by achieving set goals

However, obstacles usually come against us whenever we make attempt to succeed on a project or achieve set goals. You need to receive inspiration from today’s article that shows you a story on how impossibility is crushable.

 

Meaning of overcoming obstacles

Overcoming obstacles has to do with the process you follow steadfastly to stop or overcome barriers or hindrances that come up to stop you from achieving a project or your set objectives. For example, Jesus, the Son of God, during His ministry here on the earth had to crush lots of obstacles to fulfill His ministry.

Related: Check out the most exciting online bible school in Nigeria reaching out to the world with free Christian online courses 

 

How to overcome obstacles: the Barcelona fc story

Barcelona fc, some years ago, produced a miracle when they came back to beat PSG fc in a Champions league second leg match. They had lost the first leg heavily.

Brazilian wonder player, Neymar, was playing for Barcelona then. Listen to what he said before his team’s Champions league round of 16 match against PSG:

“The stats says we have 1% chance of qualifying but I BELIEVE we have 99% chance of qualifying” . His belief or faith crushed the stats!

I am not surprised he gave a man of the match performance in that memorable second leg match.There is indeed no impossibility when your belief or faith is in place.

Stop and read this:

How to start a Christian blog 

 

How to overcome obstacles: Believe in Jesus and His Word

Jesus said emphatically to His listeners and to us:

John 14:12
[12]“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.”

Your faith in God and His Word will always help you to crush the stats and the stubborn obstacles.

Please let me read from you on how you have crushed obstacles and overcome barriers on your way to achieving set goals. I want you to share this post with friends on social media.

 

Recommended Resources

The Prostitute: A story of fury, love and extreme jealousy
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W7JY5F9

Thorns Inside the Rose: A story of evil inside love
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09FKD245R

Conjugal Conflicts: Stories of Errors and Mistakes that crush marriages today
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082MQC8SF

Struggling with fornication: How to avoid sex sins
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01921JGSE

 

Article written by:

I love to teach and use success principles from the Bible to solve practical problems. My many books tell all the stories. All problems have their solutions in the Bible. I am married with kids.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

back to top