Good success is surely God’s will for you as a Christian. God wants you to succeed. He is not just a success, He created success and you as a child must not be anything but successful.
What is Success Stagnancy?
Dont mind me i had to invent that phrase for this success article. When you have not experienced any new development, achievement, victory, breakthrough three years after you had the last one then you are success stagnated.
Proverbs 4:18 says “The path of the just is as a shining light that shines more and more unto the perfect day”
In essence the light of your success should be shining more and more on a consistent basis.
What you need to do.
1. Believe and accept this fact.
2. Learn to observe things around your life.
3. Note and write down the last time you really had a success story, breakthrough.
4. If it is too far in the past, you should react with a prayer session so that the Holy Spirit can show you the problem area.
5. Take Godly step to act on a new vision or do something new in your life and business.
Let me read your comment.