Prayer for mercy is our major focus this year. With God’s great mercy on us this year, we will be to access those higher-ground manifestation that God has planned for us
Elizabeth, John the Baptist’s mother, had great mercy come upon her and she was able to deliver a son at very old age (Luke 1:58). So when God’s great mercy comes upon you, anything and any manifestation is possible.
Related: Answers to prayers: How to get them
Prayer for mercy
We are setting out to pray for mercy this year. We can ask for His great or magnified mercy to come upon our lives. Yes we can because He wants us to ask, seek and knock to receive (Matthew 7:7).
So prayer for mercy is good and scriptural for you and results is sure if you learn to pray right and be persistent with it. Bartholomew, the blind man prayed the prayer of mercy and Jesus stood still and gave him his miracles.
Prayer for success and manifestation
Prayer for success or manifestation is just the same thing as prayer for mercy. Only God can make you succeed on this earth. Jesus said, “Without me you can do nothing,” (John 15:5). This implies that with Jesus, you can succeeed.
We will be dangerously focused on prayer for God’s mercy this year. This is the reason for our Word Study and Prayer Chain this year (details in this post).
Be watchful and obedient
While we pray for mercy this year and as we expect God’s miraculous answer and reavtionithis year, we must ensure you are watchful and obedient.
You won’t get anywhere with your prayer for success or prayer for mercy if you are still living a life of disobedience. Sin and God does not go together. You can’t serve God and mammon. You can’t kiss Jesus and continue to kiss satan at the same time.
Our prayer chain details
These are the prayer chain details: (you can join us).
God said: Isaiah 56:7
- Even them I will bring to My holy mountain, And make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices Will be accepted on My altar; For My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations.”
- Matthew 7:7-8
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
Prayer should be one of the most useful vocations of a Christian. It’s a wonderful platform given to us by God and we want to fully exploit this great privilege with a Word Study and prayer chain session.
When you combine effective and consistent Word study with prayer, you ask, seek and knock effectively. The results also come with outstanding testimonies.
Join us for Word Study and Prayer Chain session this year.
Details of the program:
- Indicate your intention to be part of this.
- You will be added to our WhatsApp prayer chain group.
- You will choose a day and the time you want to stand in the gap with the prayer points.
- On your day, you will pick any one hour of the day when you will observe your Word Study and prayer session. You should ensure you study the Word of God for at least 30 minutes before you begin to pray. This is important!
- You should be happy to share your testimonies with the group during the year. This will encourage others in the group. I am very sure testimonies will flow this year if you are dedicated to the prayer sessions all through the year.
- In the course of the year, we will find the time to meet physically as a group in a location to be determined.
- In the course of the year, you can also share any prayer point you have with the group so we can pray along with you.
So, please indicate your interest and we will get back to you to allocate a day of the week to you.
The Word study and prayer chain starts next Monday, 9th January 2023. God bless you.
You can indicate your interest by sending a message to WhatsApp 08034300979 or join our WhatsApp Youth Outreach group