I want you to read these five benefits of inquiring of the Lord. This may just be one of the reasons why you have not received a miracle over that naughty problem.
What does it mean to inquire of the Lord?
Inquiring of the Lord is all about going to God in prayer to ask Him questions on issues you don’t have a full understanding of what they are. It’s all about asking God to find the truth about a problem or any issue in life.
Why should you inquire of the Lord?
You should inquire of the Lord because of the following reasons:
- He is God and He is all-knowing
- You are His child and He wants to be a good Father to you
- He wants you to ask, seek and make efforts to find answers to any question of life. (Matthew 7:7)
- He wants to shine the light to provide a path you can follow to have your miracle
- He is inviting you to a conversation because He said come with your strong reasons
Strong people inquire of the Lord
Strong people approach God when there are problems to solve. They know the best and the surest solutions are in God and His Word.
You are strong when you seek knowledge or information from the almighty God because you will always come out with information that lifts your spirit and make you do exploits. Weak people seek information from alternative sources.
How Isaac and Rebecca benefited from inquiring of the Lord
Isaac and Rebecca benefited from the practice of inquiring of the Lord.
See what Isaac and Rebecca did:
Now Isaac pleaded with the Lord for his wife, because she was barren; and the Lord granted his plea, and Rebekah his wife conceived.
But the children struggled together within her; and she said, “If all is well, why am I like this?” So she went to inquire of the Lord.
And the Lord said to her: “Two nations are in your womb, Two peoples shall be separated from your body; One people shall be stronger than the other, And the older shall serve the younger.”
Strong and wise people!
Benefits of inquiring of the Lord
Look at this checklist of the benefits they got from this practice:
- They were in control of their naughty problems
- They learned to approach God
- They had the opportunity to pray based on the revelation they know about God (Isaac knew God always helps those who pray unto Him over a problem)
- Rebecca grew in confidence in her relationship with God because she received a direct answer from God about her problem (She wanted to know why the babies in her womb were crying)
- They got the solutions to their problems
Look for help from God
Are you still trying to find help where there is none? Have a rethink and go the way of Isaac and Rebecca.
I hope you loved this article on the benefits of inquiring of the Lord. Please share with your friends.
The principle shared in this article may not work for you if you are not born again. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior today. Download free and read the ‘Jesus and your Success’ ebook
About the Visionary Business Project: Raising God-fearing and problem-solving business owners and workplace professionals.