There are different types of solutions to problems on the earth. The biblical solution or spiritual Solution remains the most potent and the most dependable. Usually when other solutions like medical, moral and traditional solutions have failed, the biblical solution usually come to the rescue.
What is a biblical solution to problems?
A biblical solution to problems is a Christian way and strategy to provide a solution to a problem. They are spiritual solutions and usually, they are inspired or given or supplied by God.
Gross problems shall cover the people
I want you to see the Bible passage below:
Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you.
The Gentiles shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising.
God has shown many years ago that there will always be problems on the earth and gross problems with the people but He did not stop there. He also added what and where the solution (s) will come from.
He said the glory of the Lord will come upon human beings and light or solution information will be revealed to people. Now remember that the Bible says the problem will be with the people and on the earth, He also showed that He would always be ready to provide solutions through the same people.
This implies that whatever will be the problem with the people and the earth, the Lord is ready to use you and I to provide a solution.
Jesus was the Biblical Solution to the sin problem
After all Jesus had to become man to provide the solution to the formidable sin problem. This was allowed so that God can prove to us that man will always be at the center of His readiness and willingness to solve the problems of the earth.
Jesus has shown us the way, we need to be ready to continue the good works.
Really, since Jesus’ death and resurrection and since salvation became available through the sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross, God has used men who were willing to yield to Him to get projects executed. Even in pre-Jesus days, men has always been at the center of God’s work to solve problems on this earth. Salvation only made it easier to become a useful vessel and also it made it available to anyone from any race and not to Jews alone.
Biblical Solution to Plagues
The world is presently facing troubled times at this moment and events in the last two to three months have shown that we need a biblical Solution to the problem of Covid-19. We need God in the following ways today to use the people to provide a solution to this problem as He has always done:
- Give wisdom to leaders of governments all over the world to direct affairs right during this critical time in our world.
- Givewisdom and protection to our medical personnel to carry out their duties efficiently at this period in the world.
- Helpspiritual leaders to abandon their different doctrines and denominational tendencies to come together to intercede for the world.
- Giveinspirations to our scientists who are working in the laboratory to produce vaccines and drugs that will cure this disease and protect people from contracting it.
- Givedivine visions to Christians on what can be done spiritually to bind the demons behind coronavirus.
Marah water became sweet
After the children of Israel left Egypt and had the victory over the Red Sea, they faced another problem in the wilderness- they had no water to drink. They walked through the wilderness for three days (33 miles) without water to drink.
You will agree with me that it was a formidable problem. If you don’t think so, you should starve yourself of water for one day especially when you are not fasting.
Now, formidable problems like this usually need formidable Solutions which I have called biblical Solutions.
As if that was not enough problem on its own, the children of Israel got to a location called Marah and found water but when they took the decision to drink from it they found that it was bitter! Trust the people, they couldn’t take it anymore, they flared up. They grumbled against God and His servant Moses.
Moses voted for a Biblical Solution
Moses knew from experience that formidable problems like bitter water (just like Covid-19 today) require a formidable Solution. So he approached the One who has the formidable Solution – God.
I want you to read the answer God gave to him or the reaction of God to the prayer of Moses:
So he cried out to the Lord, and the Lord showed him a tree. When he cast it into the waters, the waters were made sweet. There He made a statute and an ordinance for them, and there He tested them,
A revelation was given to Moses
Moses was given a biblical Solution to the problem. God could have just make the bitter water to be sweet Himself but as He was always fond of providing solutions through the people or human beings, He showed Moses a revelation.
The Biblical Solution was Jesus
Moses cut a tree and threw it into the bitter water of Marah and it became sweet. I want you to see how this was the Jesus Solution:
- The Israelites have walked 3 days in the wilderness without water. The three days represent the days Jesus has to spend in the grave before He resurrected to finish the work of salvation. So they walked the earth without water for these three days looking for the Jesus Solution.
- Biblescholars measured the 3 days walk without water to be 33 miles. 33 represent the number of years Jesus spent on the earth before He finished the work of salvation. So they walked for 33 miles without water looking for the Jesus Solution.
- Godshowed Moses a revelation and asked him to cut a tree and threw it into the bitter water which became sweet instantly. Jesus is the Tree of Life that was thrown into the bitter water to make it become sweet. We have mentions about the tree of life in Genesis 2:9 and Rev 2:7; 22:2,14,19.
Jesus Solution is the Biblical Solution
The earth is thirsty for healing and deliverance now. We have walked the wilderness of the earth for over three months now looking for a solution to coronavirus, we need the Jesus Solution.
The water of the earth is bitter now and we need the Tree of Life (Jesus) to make it sweet, we need the Jesus Solution today.
How do we apply the Jesus Solution
The following are some of the ways we can apply the Jesus Solution to the problem of Covid-19 or any other problem:
- Acknowledge that Jesus is Lord. The countries of the world should turn to God. They should acknowledge that there is a God who created this world and who sets the pillars of this earth. The USA is already leading this turnaround. Other countries should follow.
- We need to cry to God for help just as Moses cried to God at Marah. Christians should take the lead here. We are God’s representatives on this earth.
- We should ask God to inspire our scientists with the wisdom to produce medications and vaccines that can put a stop to this pandemic.
- We should join hands together to pray against the evil behind Covid-19. Christians should raise their prayers against coronavirus using the Word of God.
- We need to start using everything that has to do with Jesus for our cure and for our protection. We need to start using His name, His blood and flesh (drink and eat them at the communion table), His name (use it to pray against this evil), His Word (in the Bible, use it as your confession and in the place of prayer).
We can embrace the Jesus Solution which is the Biblical solution today and always.
This evil terrorizing our world will be history in Jesus name. Amen.