Some of my social media rants on how to keep focus. I usually share interesting tips on social media that have helped our social media followers on a daily basis.
I believe you should also enjoy these SM posts once in a while. I would also love it if you can follow me on our different social media platforms.
How to keep focus is the main SM rant today
Learning how to keep focus is one of the interesting social media rants I have for you today. Please go ahead and check them out and leave your comment when you are done. You can also share this post with your friends on social media.
1. Keep your concentration on the mark
When you learn to keep your eyes and focus on the mark and on the prize on your #business or any project you set out to execute, you’ll always end up achieving your aims. Distractions come and leave when they notice that you’re not ready to look their way.
2. A story illustration on how to keep your focus
Christian #Business Devotional: A Lesson on Keeping Focus and Concentration. This interesting story will help you.
The story on keeping focus really helped me when I read it. It taught me great lessons on the relevance of keeping focus and concentration in this world where lots of distractions are ever-present to keep you and me off our plans and objectives.
I picked this story on keeping focus and #concentration from the book, Enoch Adeboye, an African Legends of Faith Series Vol.2 authored by Rebecca Bible-Davids.
Now please follow the story and I believe it will be of great use to you.
- A captured king had to transfer a brim-full cup of water from one end of a stadium to the other without spilling a drop. On one side of the stadium would be people cheering and hailing him, while on the other side would be people cursing, discouraging and insulting him.
- Behind him was a beheader who would chop off his head the moment a drop of water spilled on the floor. That seemed a difficult task because the water in the cup was full to the brim but he had no option.
- The test began; the young king scared to the bones gradually carried the water till he reached the other end. The older king (his captor) on the other end asked him if it was the people praising him or the people cursing him that motivated him to transfer the cup safely.
- He was so honest to tell the king (his captor) that he did not even know they were there because his full concentration was on his destination. Then, the king told him never to listen to the praises or curses of the people, he must keep his eyes on the mark and prize.
The praises and the curses can become distractions that will stop you from achieving your goals and projects. Learn to look away from them.
Visionary Business Project: For a full copy of my book, How to Maintain Focus and Concentration, please Whatsapp or call 08034300979.