If you are hot-tempered, you need to learn how to deal with anger biblically. The bible contains practical tips that can help you to overcome violent anger. This blog post will show my practical experience with violent anger and how God helped me to handle anger in a Godly way.
Just as you read from the title of this blog post, I am using pictures and images to teach this interesting topic and I hope you will love it. If you do, please show some love and share with your friends on social media.
Getting angry has always been a part of me. I was ignorantly tolerating it.
2. I was enjoying myself in the cage of anger.
3. I took violent anger into marriage
4. I did not understand there is the need to give attention to this ‘bossy’ habitIf you are hot-tempered, you need to learn how to deal with anger biblically. The bible contains practical tips that can help you to overcome violent anger.Click To Tweet
5. I later understood the need to learn how to deal with anger biblically. I started with the violence confessions therapy.
Read the ebook version of how I overcame violent anger
6. Now it time for you to use violent confession therapy.
7. Now let’s take your quest to learn how to deal with anger biblically to another level. What do you think about this question?
8. Anger is not a sin but violent anger is a weight and a sin!
9. Can the Word of God helps you to stop violent anger? Yes, it can.
10. What does the Word of God say about violent anger? Please read it below:
11. Let us look at the consequences of violent anger in our picture explanation of how to deal with anger biblically
Related: How I overcame violent anger
12. Read more facts about the consequences of violent anger. It is safer to hate anger than to tolerate it!
13. How violent anger stopped Moses from getting to the Promised Land. You should be interested in this
14. How to deal with anger biblically. I want you to look at a solution diagram. First diagram contains seeds and the second has fruits that grow from sown seeds.
Related: Stopping anger as an addictive habit
15. Can you see the relevance of the seed-fruit diagram? The solution to an outburst of wrath is ‘gentleness’ and self-control’ that are produced in you by the Holy Spirit after the Word seeds are sown in you.
16. The Holy Spirit is the Sower of the seeds of the Word of God in you that will produce the fruits that bring solutions to violent anger or our burst of wrath
Enroll for My Class, Anger Management Therapy (enjoy 75% discount as one of the first sets of students)
Thank you for learning from this infographic on how to deal with anger biblically. If you would like to learn more practical and scriptural ways of dealing with anger in a Godly way, I want you to enroll for my video course on the topic.
If you want to have access to it as one of the early birds, you should just get in touch with me now to show your interest. You will surely enjoy a 75% discount if you do so immediately.
Please fill the form below to show your interest, Thank you.