This post on how to complete projects will show you, in clear and simple biblical steps, how to get to the end of projects. If you have a business idea or you have any idea project to execute, you should be able to find enough inspiration and motivation to start and complete the project.
I want you to check out this 7-step checklist. This will give you scriptural understanding, inspiration and motivation to start and finish your project.
Biblical inspiration on how to complete projects
First, let me show you this interesting biblical inspiration on how to complete projects.
[Put first things first.] Prepare your work outside and get it ready for yourself in the field; and afterward build your house and establish a home.(AMP)
Anytime I read through the bible passage above, I am always filled with revelations on how to complete projects and any task no matter how big they appear. God is asking you to ensure you follow a plan to start and finish your projects.
Analysis of this biblical passage
Let us look at the short analysis of this Interesting bible passage on how to complete projects:
- Prepare your work outside: Before you start to work on your project, you need to do a study and understand exactly what you want to do.
- Get it ready for yourself in the field: You should also find out the methods, strategies and the resources that are useful for you to complete your project. You need to write all these down.
- Afterwards build your house: After you are done with your paper plans, begin to execute the project.
- Establish your home: Grow with your project. Get it established. Put structures on ground. Bring in people and systems that will be useful for further growth of the project
I believe the analysis of the biblical passage on how to complete projects has given you little insight on how to go about starting and executing projects. Now let us look at more practical analysis.
How to complete projects: My 7- step checklist analysis
The analysis below will give you more explanation on how to use the bible passage above on how to complete projects. It’s short but it will go a long way to help you start and finish tasks or projects no matter how big they appear.
- Understand what you want to do: The first rule is that you must understand what exactly you want to do or achieve. You need to carry out researches, do field works and read about the project.
- Set time-bound goals: You need to set goals for yourself and the project. You must not just set goals, they must be time-bound. That’s, you must specify the time required for you to complete each stage of the project.
- Make paper plans: You need to put stage-by-stage plans on paper or wherever you can get them documented. Remember Habakkuk Chapter 2 which advises us to write the vision and make it plain.
- Start execution: You should start from step one on your paper plans with available resources. You don’t wait until you have all the resources to start and complete the whole stages of the project. Start from somewhere. Start from the number one step on your paper plans.
- Analyze results: You should carry out periodic analysis of your progress and celebrate little achievement giving thanks to God.
- Go to the next step: Move to other steps on your paper plans as resources become available. You need to understand how to manage resources along the way. The resources are meant to start the next phase of the project and not to be wasted.
- Appreciate God: At the end of the project, appreciate everyone involved and give God all the glory. You must be thankful to God who helped you all through. Thanksgiving is application for more. You need to show appreciation to anyone, any organization or system that was useful during bthe execution of the project.
I believe you loved this analysis. Please share with your friends on social media. I want to read from you on how you start and complete projects.
Register for the Visionary Business Project online training program
[Free Event] You will need to learn how to develop the skills of solving problems especially in this interesting period in our world.
Click here to register free for this online training program from the Visionary Business Project.
Rick Warren, in his very successful book, Purpose Driven Church, wrote “Through repetition, habits become skills; you don’t have to consciously focus when you do them”.
This is a big fact. If you want to develop the skills of solving problem, you must learn to cultivate the common problem-solving habits like excellence, goal setting, diligence, action orientation, positive talk, planning and the rest.”
This free even will show you, in simple-to-follow practical, biblical steps how to develop the skills of solving problems.
I believe you don’t want to miss this free online event on the 19th of June, 2021 by 10am. Claim your free ticket today at
Powdered by the Visionary Business Project.
Other Recommended Resources