How to find answers to prayer requests from God. I believe this post should be of interest to you. It should be of great interest to anyone.
It’s good when you have answers to your prayer requests during or after your prayer sessions readily available to you. Agreed, God retains the sole discretion to give answers to prayer requests.
However, we are glad that God, all through the bible, shows that He loves to answer prayers when they are said in faith.
Does God answer all prayers?
Agreed, God does not answer all prayers but He has the capacity to answer all prayers. The factors preventing God from answering some prayers are man-made and not God-made.
God is a prayer-answering God but He may not answer your questions when:
- It’s not said through faith
- You have another option already before you said the prayer
- You are not born again; when you are not His child through Jesus
- When you are committing secret sins
How to find answers to your prayer requests: 4 ways God answers prayers
God can decide to answer your prayers in any way suitable to Him. Remember that He is God.
I want you to check out the following checklist on how to find answers to your prayer requests:
- Through the Word of God as we have it in the bible. Take your time to search the scriptures, you will find answers there through the help of the Holy Spirit.
- Through a revelation or a night dream. Watch out for your night dreams, God can give answers to you through a night dream.
- Check what is the dominant thought in your heart. When the same thought keeps coming up in your heart, you should take note of it.
- An answer can come up through a sermon or even through an anointed book or even through a message from someone close to you.
Answers to your prayer requests: Test the answers
I want you to note that you have to subject every information or revelation you receive to the test of the Word of God as we have it in the bible. True information or answers from God will not go against the Word of God and it will come with the peace of God in your heart.
The moment your mind and heart are troubled because of a revelation or an answer or a direction, you should know it’s not from God.
Peace follows God’s revelation and directions. Jesus said, “My peace I give unto you; not as the world gives give I unto you.” (John 14:27).
Please share this post with your friends on social media. I want to read your comment.
*** SesanOguntade.com is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees.