I am showing you today interesting Bible facts about sowing and reaping. I strongly believe that the content of this post will considerably add to what you have heard in sermons on sowing and reaping.
What does God say about sowing and reaping?
God is very clear about the principle of sowing and reaping. It’s all over the Bible. Christians must get involved with this practice in any form consistently. There’s no harvest or Christian benefits if no sowing is taking place.
Related: Biblical money management principles
The process and the power of sowing or seeding
Sowing and reaping has a process. Most importantly, there’s a process your seeds must pass through to come alive to become a blessing to you.
Seeds are designed to be sowed. Seeds that are not being sowed will not fulfill it’s potential and will not add values to you.
Related: God-given business ideas are seeds
Read this bible passage on sowing and reaping
I want you to check out this interesting bible passage I got on sowing and reaping. I got this while studying the bible one beautiful morning. Read it below:
NKJV Bible. 1 Corinthians 15:35-38
But someone will say, “How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come?” Foolish one, what you sow is not made alive unless it dies. And what you sow, you do not sow that body that shall be, but mere grain—perhaps wheat or some other grain. But God gives it a body as He pleases, and to each seed its own body.
Paul was actually writing about the resurrection of the dead here. He was trying to address an issue that arose with the Christians in Corinthians where some people were claiming there was no resurrection of the dead.
Paul started out his explanation with the process of sowing and reaping. Now, the Holy Spirit helped me to receive a revelation about the importance of seeding and harvesting from this passage.
Let me share further my discoveries with you below.
The process your seeds go through
This is the process your seeds go through when they are sown:
- Your seeds go into the soil and dies. It then comes alive. The God factor comes in as He gives it a new body or appearance. You should check the passage above for reference.
- This new body or appearance represents the blessings or benefits or values it adds to you. It won’t do this if it was not sown and if it did not die.
- The God factor comes in fully when it’s time for it to have a new body. Many Christians are not being blessed physically or materially because they are not seeding or sowing or putting their seeds into the ground.
- God is waiting for you to start the process of seeding. Don’t say you don’t have anything to sow; everyone has something. You need to find it out and start. It’s not always about money. Your time, your gifts, your calling, your skills, the little help you render to someone in need and more are great and valuable resources that can act as your seeds. You have something.
- The best part is for you to take a decision to always use your life as a seed. This way, you will always see and have something to sow. This way the blessings will always run towards you.
- Jesus sowed His life as a seed and now He has been given a name that’s above other names.
Sowing and reaping :Seeds don’t die permanently
Seeds don’t die permanently when they are sown. They only die to take on a new body in order to add blessings to you. The bible passage above says, God gives it a new body of His choice. God determines the harvest. It’s your duty to sow, it’s God’s duty to bring the harvest.
I began to see considerable progress in my life and the organization I run when we began to sow massively. We began to give out lots of books out to bless other people’s lives. We began to offer our time and resources to counsel and help others.
We began to give money resources out to help others. We fell in love with sowing. In fact, we turned our lives and organizations into seeds and sowed them into the ground.
Give your life to Jesus Christ
If you are yet to give your life to Jesus Christ, you need to take a decision today. Confess your sins and also JESUS to become your Lord and Savior today.
Let me read from you.